Internationally Recognized Standard For An IT Service Management System
ISO 20000 is the best practice framework to help organizations build an ITSMS that adapts to the changing technologies, aligns with business objectives and provides efficiency in performance, and is also known as Service Management System (SMS) standard.
It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements.
These standards are to makes sure that you work with stakeholders to have the best IT services in place, which are regularly monitored, tested and enhanced over time. By reviewing processes at regular intervals, you will identify opportunities for improvement and deliver a better service to your customers.
- Supports the business to operate more effectively
- Increased business/customer confidence
- Enables better understanding of business, roles and processes
- Offers competitive differentiation by demonstrating reliability and high quality of service
- Gives access to key markets, as many organizations in the public sector mandate that their it service providers demonstrate compliance with ISO 20000
- Provides assurance to clients that their service requirements will be fulfilled
- Enforces a measurable level of effectiveness and a culture of continual improvement by enabling service providers to monitor, measure and review their service management processes and services
- Helps leverage ITIL practices to optimize resources and processes.
- Benefit for the service providers using the standard and the customers of the services.
- Take into account the current market for the standard and allow that market to grow and not be likely to decline.
- Revision should not be a fundamental change of direction for those working towards certification or currently certified organizations. Transition should be relatively simple and not deter current users of ISO 20000.
If you are considering working towards your ISO exam, GVS Technosoft offers a variety of Quality Management courses that will help you pass, including the ISO Certification Training Course. We have included ITIL, ITSM, PMP and PRINCE2 to improve multiple business processes.Many of our clients have consulted on their project enhancement and work efficiency improvement.
For more information, Visit www.gvstechnosoft.com
Article by GVS Technosoft | email:firstname.lastname@example.org | ph: +91 40-65286529
February 2, 2018
January 18, 2018
January 12, 2018