ISO 31000 Is a family of standards relating to risk management codified by the International Organization for Standardization. The purpose of ISO 31000:2009 is to provide principles and generic guidelines on risk management.
Risks affecting organizations can have consequences in terms of economic performance and professional reputation, as well as environmental, safety and societal outcomes. Therefore, managing risk effectively helps organizations to perform well in an environment full of uncertainty.
It is applicable and adaptable for “any public, private or community enterprise, association, group or individual.”
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Minimize losses
- Improve governance
- Improve controls
- Improve stakeholder confidence and trust
- Establish a reliable basis for decision making and planning
- Encourage proactive management
- Improve the identification of opportunities and threats
- Enhanced health and safety performance, as well as environmental protection
- Improve organizational learning
- Improve organizational resilience
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
All Risk Management Solutions And Strategies Include 3 Processes:
1. Identification and assessment of risks
After taking the service of a professional company, the senior authorities have to agree to the process. It’s importance to identify those risks for the organization that are talked about but not documented. Identification will require carrying out different processes and activities such as holding workshops and meetings among employees and management. This will allow for the input of those who may have documented variety of risks.
2.Creating a strategy
After the risk has been identified, a strategy is going to be required. Enterprise diversification strategy requires creating backups in perfect correlation. Risks will also be prioritized depending on the extent of harm they can cause during strategic planning.
Risk management needs to be a long term process with frequent reviews of the strategy designed to reduce or eliminate the risks. Through regular reviews, the risk management company and business can find out whether the strategy needs to be revised or not. It’s also important for businesses to consider it as a part or the overall and decision-making.
List On How To Deal With Risk:
- Avoiding the risk by deciding not to start or continue with the activity that gives rise to the risk
- Accepting or increasing the risk in order to pursue an opportunity
- Removing the risk source
- Changing the likelihood
- Changing the consequences
- Sharing the risk with another party or parties (including contracts and risk financing
- Retaining the risk by informed decision
If you are considering working towards your ISO exam, GVS Technosoft offers a variety of Quality Management courses that will help you pass, including the ISO Certification Training Course. We have included ITIL, ITSM, PMP and PRINCE2 to improve multiple business processes.Many of our clients have consulted on their project enhancement and work efficiency improvement.
For more information, Visit www.gvstechnosoft.com
Article by GVS Technosoft | email:firstname.lastname@example.org | ph: +91 40-65286529
February 2, 2018
January 18, 2018
January 12, 2018